We are the agency for gastronomy, food and drink. Our work is designed to help brands in times of growth and change – new brands, challenger brands or best-in-class brands. This usually occurs when companies expand, create or change their products, services and leadership or reconsider their marketing approach. Our cadre of strategists, designers and professionals from the hospitality, food service and hospitality industry supports these initiatives with a mix of consulting, strategy, branding, marketing, design and activation.
Do you love everything to do with F&B?
Do you have 3+ years of experience managing marketing for multiple customer accounts?
Do you like being challenged by your work and being an SME for your employer?
Have you demonstrated a strong work ethic in your previous jobs?
Do you love a fast-paced environment with great perks and great co-workers?
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, please check out this exciting opportunity.
The Plaid Penguin is seeking a Brand Marketing Coordinator to lead the day-to-day execution of marketing strategy for our clients, most of whom are leaders in the food, beverage and hospitality industries. You will focus on digital communications and community engagement initiatives to execute marketing and communications campaigns that drive awareness, exposure and sales to our clients.
We need a creative, passionate, professional self-starter to ensure our clients’ brands are transported enthusiastically and appropriately across their online and offline channels. Successful performance in this role requires creative collaboration and effective teamwork with internal and external partners, as well as disciplined tactical execution.
• Transform ideas, common business needs, strategies, market trends, organizational standards and best practices into innovative, actionable marketing initiatives
• Create and manage strategic marketing calendars for our clients and agency
• Manage agency and client social media channels, including content planning and creation, post scheduling and administration
• Development of innovative and relevant PR, marketing and social media campaigns to increase our clients’ growth and profitability
• Organizing and conducting special events and programs to increase brand consumption
• Leverage analytics platforms to track campaign performance and provide regular reports on growth and ROI
• Build, manage and develop strong relationships between TPP and our customers and suppliers
• Work with executives on innovative new ideas and strategies to improve marketing and brand activation for our clients
• Work with design and photo teams to maintain a library of ‘fresh’ content for use on various communication platforms on behalf of clients
• Manage timing and workflow within project management platforms to ensure projects are delivered/launched on time and on scope
• Maintain customer facing status reports and manage regular customer touchpoints to report on progress
Knowledge and skills requirements:
• 3+ years proven marketing and/or communications experience; Food and beverage customer experience a plus
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-energy environment, managing multiple projects and meeting deadlines with a high degree of professional standards and quality
• Monitor trends in social and digital media tools and applications and apply this knowledge appropriately to all performances
• Experience in running email campaigns across different platforms
• Proven experience with Sprout Social or other scheduling tools
• Ability to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays as required
• Ability to function in a small team and take the lead on tasks large and small
Additional qualifications an advantage
• Ability to do basic image editing for digital applications
• A “creative eye” to support/guide during photo shoots
• Experience with Google Analytics and/or web analytics applications
• Unwavering passion for the food, beverage and hospitality industry
What suits us:
• A curious and efficient self-starter with a passion for communication and a penchant for F&B
• A sharp aesthetic and a creative eye to develop content that engages the viewer
• Proven ability to work as an individual with minimal resources
• Proactive: Take initiative and anticipate next steps
• An optimistic problem solver; someone who finds opportunities in challenges
Competitive salary and benefits with unique perks based on experience.
For verification, please send your salary expectations/resume along with your CV to email@example.com. We’d love to see your digital portfolio: Please include your TikTok and IG handles or links to posts you’ve made along with your resume.