Wilmington, Delaware, United States, July 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Transparency Market Research AG: The continuing trends in the home blood pressure monitor market underscore the increasing cost effectiveness and reliability of the technologies used to diagnose and treat hypertension. In recent decades, the acceptance of the technology has increased due to the prevalence of hypertension. The size of the home blood pressure monitor market was estimated at US$1.1 billion in 2019.
The use of home blood pressure monitors has shown promising results in reducing cardiovascular disease (CVD) and stroke-related morbidity and mortality in the target population. New, non-invasive technology, especially wearable technology, has led to better care for patients with hypertension. The study finds that companies in the home blood pressure market are turning their attention to the vast untapped path in low- and middle-income countries where various WHO statistics show a high prevalence of hypertension.
The market development of home sphygmomanometer is continuously enriched with the introduction of non-invasive monitoring technologies that are accurate and reliable even in nocturnal blood pressure control. As recent developments in the home sphygmomanometer market have shown, digital technologies are becoming more prevalent for patients to manage antihypertensive therapy.
Get Exclusive Sample PDF Copy of Home Blood Pressure Monitors Market Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=70611
Key Findings of the Home Blood Pressure Monitors Market Study
- Introducing affordable and convenient home blood pressure monitoring devices that boost revenue streams: Home use blood pressure monitors have become widespread as they are proving to be an inexpensive, minimally invasive, and reliable tool for hypertension management. The patient population is becoming increasingly aware of the devices that are particularly convenient and useful for screening for white coat effect and masked hypertension. High blood pressure has been found to increase the risk of cardiovascular disease and stroke.
- Wearable improves the care of patients with high blood pressure: New approaches to digital management of hypertension boost prospects for wearable devices. Notably, this trend has increased the acceptance of wrist blood pressure monitors among the patient population. Top players aim to improve accuracy of wearable devices to generate revenue in home blood pressure monitor market. Globally known medtech companies in particular are improving the reliability of home wristwatches, mainly by focusing on accuracy. Wearables are expected to improve hypertension control and patient engagement in adults.
Ask for references – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=ARF&rep_id=70611
Home Blood Pressure Monitors Market: Key Drivers
- Hypertension represents a significant burden worldwide, particularly because it is a preventable risk factor for cardiovascular disease (CV), and is a key growth driver for the home blood pressure monitor market. Home blood pressure (BP) monitors have evolved into a relatively inexpensive tool for non-invasive blood pressure measurement.
- Awareness of the benefits of digital technologies in antihypertension among the target population will enhance prospects for commercialization of newer home blood pressure monitors.
Home Blood Pressure Monitors Market: Regional Growth Dynamics
- North America had the largest market share by value in 2019. Significant demand for wrist monitors is one of the key factors that will boost revenue growth for players in the North American home blood pressure monitors market. However, the authors of the study agree that the price pressure exerted by regional manufacturers on global players could affect the profitability of the former.
- The Asia Pacific region is a remarkably lucrative market. The presence of a large target customer base as well as the growing awareness of the benefits of the products will stimulate revenue streams. In addition, several companies are expected to generate revenue by relocating their manufacturing bases to the region.
Make an Inquiry Before Buying – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=70611
Home Blood Pressure Monitors Market: Major Players
Some of the major players in the home blood pressure monitor market are American Diagnostic Corporation, Spengler SAS, Qardio, Inc., Beurer GmbH, Koninklijke Philips NV, Rossmax International Ltd., SunTech Medical, Inc., Welch Allyn, Inc., and Omron Healthcare, Inc.
Home Blood Pressure Monitors Market Segmentation
The modernization of healthcare both in terms of infrastructure and services has taken the healthcare industry to new heights, stay tuned in Latest Health care research reports of transparency market research:
Pulmonary Drug Delivery Devices Market: eHealth apps and telemedicine drive remote patient monitoring in the pulmonary drug delivery devices market.
Neurostimulation Devices Market: Increase in the prevalence of neurological diseases, increase in the geriatric population, favorable reimbursement rates and the introduction of innovative technologies.
Personal Mobility Devices Market: The value of the global personal mobility devices market in 2021 was US$10.4 billion. The global market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.1% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2031.
Respiratory Monitoring Devices Market: The increase in government healthcare spending in emerging markets like India and the increase in the prevalence of respiratory diseases are expected to boost the global market during the forecast period.
Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) Devices Market: The increasing preference for single-use NPWT devices to reduce cross-contamination and costly readmissions is driving the negative pressure wound therapy (NPWT) devices market.
Diagnostic Medical Devices for mHealth Monitoring Market: The global diagnostic medical devices for mHealth monitoring market was valued at USD 29.05 billion in 2018.
Eye Care Surgical Devices Market: The eye care surgical devices market is driven by the increase in the incidence of eye diseases such as cataracts and glaucoma. Recent advances in eye care cataract surgery devices have improved the safety and effectiveness of current procedures.
Pediatric Medical Devices Market: The global pediatric medical devices market was valued at US$21,000 million in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.0% from 2018 to 2026.
About transparency market research
Transparency Market Research, a global market research firm based in Wilmington, Delaware, USA, provides custom research and consulting services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trend analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to collect and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analytical capacity, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques to develop distinctive datasets and research material for business reports.
For more research insights on leading industries, visit our YouTube channel and click Subscribe to Future Update – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8e-z-g23-TdDMuODiL8BKQ
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS DOWNTOWN,
1000 N West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
to blog: https://tmrblog.com