Dallas Man dead after eating raw oysters

The doctor said that they died due to a bacterial infection which is known as vibrio.

According to the media, there is one more similar case of a man who died from same infection

Credit:COVERR

Jackson is the second man who dead on 9 Aug 2022 after eating louisiana oysters at Florida.

Facebook/Rocky PInckney

credit:unsplash

On july 23 Jackson eaten the oyster during his party then visted the doctor to treat  fever and abdominal pain

credit:unsplash

Health Department said that around 80k people Get infected per year and 100 of them lost their lifes.

credit:unsplash

It is advised that you should eat the properly cooked oyster to stay safe from infection.

credit:unsplash

DO you know any oyster contain infection don't look different from normal oyster